Light Industrial Monitor with LCD, color display. NEMA 1, powder coated (black standard) cold rolled steel enclosure with removable rear panel for easy maintenance and polycarbonate viewing window. Optional KVM extender allows you to setup your PC in a safe area and run a category 5 cable to the industrial monitor on your plant floor.
- NEMA 1 enclosure, suitable for light industrial applications and moderately rugged conditions.
- Flat panel technology reduces power consumption, heat generation and space requirements.
- Available in 15″, 19″ and 20.1″ displays to meet your GUI software applications.
- Displays feature On Screen Display (OSD) for contrast, color balance, and other adjustments.
- Viewing Cone up to 170°, resolutions to 1280×1024, up to 250 nits standard brightness to fit your viewing needs.
- Highly durable painted steel enclosure.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate viewing window.
- Light industrial environments: flight simulator operator interface and QC labs.
- VESA or side mounting provides flexibility for workstation.
- Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender Systems, up to 32,000 feet of separation between local and remote which enables you to keep your PC safe and off the plant floor.
- Touch Screens provide you with the ultimate operator interface.
- Safety glass provides incresed resitance to harsh chemicals.
- Optical filter compatible with night vision goggles (NVG).
|2433||Light Industrial Flat Panel Monitor, 15″|
|2436||Light Industrial Flat Panel Monitor, 19″|
|2437||Light Industrial Flat Panel Monitor, 20.1″|
|Options and Accessories|
|233||Glass-on-glass Resistive Touch Screens|
|399||Resistive Touch Screens|
|451||Capacitive Touch Screens|
|5509AC||Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|5511||Black Box Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|5529||Fiber Optic Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|5539||Black Box USB Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|718||Night Vision Filter|
|766||Multi-Touch Projected Capacitive Touch Screens|
|796||Thermo Electric Heater|
|801||Sunlight Readable Displays|
|2430 Drawing||DXF Format||PDF Format|
| ELECTRICAL |
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Viewing Angle (Typical HxV)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.