Portable rugged computer approved for Division 2 and Zone 2 rated environments. The sunlight readable 15” LCD display with capacitive touch screen is encased in a NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure with a special UV tolerant paint finish. Designed to endure extreme temperatures, this rugged PC is portable and can tolerate high shocks and vibrations on oil rigs, naval ships or even trucks.
- Class I, II, III, Division 2, Group A-G
- Zone 2 NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36 and ATEX 94/9/EC compatible
- Lightweight, Portable and Rugged
- NEMA 4X Aluminum Enclosure with Special UV Tolerant Paint Finish
- Sunlight Readable 15” LCD Panel with Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor
- Built in Wi-Fi Antenna
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications.
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling.
- Rugged capacitive touch screen provides you with the ultimate operator interface.
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your mounting needs.
Call for the latest SBC features.
- CPU, RAM, and Solid State storage upgrades are available.
- Glass-on-Glass resistive or capacitive Touch Screen provide you with the ultimate operator interface.
- Standard installation of operating systems.
- Moves sealed connectors to bottom gland plate
- AC or DC thermo electric heaters with thermostat control.
- Battery power supply.
|4023||All-Weather Lightweight PC w/ AC Power Supply, 15″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit||248||Battery Power|
|233||Glass-on-glass Resistive Touch Screens||250||Moves Sealed Connectors to Bottom Gland Plate|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit||776||Multi-Touch Projected Capacitve, Touch Screens|
|247B||Adds i7 CPU with 16GB RAM||796||AC Thermo Electric Heater w/ Thermostat Control|
Enclosure & Bezel
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Viewing Angle (Typical HxV)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.