This Zone 2, Panel Mount PC has a NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure with a special UV tolerant paint finish. With a sunlight readable 15” LCD display and capacitive touch screen, it is designed to endure extreme temperatures, this rugged PC is portable and can tolerate high shocks and vibrations on oil rigs, naval ships or even trucks.
- Class I, II, III, Division 2, Group A-G
- Zone 2NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36 and ATEX 94/9/EC compatible
- Lightweight, Portable and Rugged
- NEMA 4X Aluminum Enclosure with Special UV Tolerant Paint Finish
- Sunlight Readable 15” LCD Panel with Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor
- Built in Wi-Fi Antenna
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications.
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling.
- Designed for easy mounting.
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your mounting needs.
Call for the latest SBC features
- CPU, RAM, and Solid State storage upgrades are available.
- Glass-on-Glass resistive or projected capacitive Touch Screen provide you with the ultimate operator interface.
- Standard installation of operating systems.
- Moves sealed connectors to bottom gland plate
- AC or DC thermo electric heaters with thermostat control.
- Battery power supply.
|4023PM||All-Weather Panel Mount PC w/ AC Power Supply, 15″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit||248||Battery Power|
|233||Glass-on-glass Resistive Touch Screens||250||Moves Sealed Connectors to Bottom Gland Plate|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit||776||Multi-Touch Projected Capacitve, Touch Screens|
|247B||Adds i7 CPU with 16GB RAM||796||AC Thermo Electric Heater w/ Thermostat Control|
Enclosure & Bezel
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Viewing Angle (Typical HxV)
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |