Portable rugged computer pending approval for Zone 1 applications. Featuring a sunlight readable 15” LCD touch screen display, this flame proof PC has a NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure with special UV tolerant paint finish for durability. Designed to be portable and endure the shock and vibrations on rig floors, ships and truck mounted applications.
- IECEx Zone 1 (Approval Pending)
- NEMA 4X
- Lightweight, Portable and Rugged
- NEMA 4X Aluminum Enclosure with Special UV Tolerant Paint Finish
- Sunlight Readable 15” LCD Panel with Shatterproof Touch Screen
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor
- Portable, weighing only 37 lbs, yet rugged and durable for harsh environments.
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications.
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling.
- Fanless design, fully configured with solid state storage, extensive list of I/O ports. This computer is designed to meet your demanding applications while operating at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Rugged multi-touch projected capacitive touch screen provides you with the ultimate operator interface.
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your
- WiFi antenna gives you the freedom to be mobile and still connected to the internet.
Call for the latest SBC features.
- Standard installation of operating systems.
- AC or DC thermo electric heaters available for –40°C operation.
|4093||Zone 1, Flame Proof Lightweight PC w/ AC Power Supply, 15″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit||813||Changes to 24 VDC Power Input|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit|
Enclosure & Bezel
| CONNECTIONS |
USB and/or Serial
| 3 or 4 ATEX Zone 1 Rated Hot-Swappable Connectors
Sealed 10/100 Base-T
Sealed Power Entry
Sealed USB Connection and/or Serial Connection
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Viewing Angle (Typical HxV)
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |