4120 Series – ATEX Zone 2 Portable Rugged Computer
ATEX Zone 2 NI approved, this lightweight, portable rugged PC is made of aluminum and carbon fiber and features a special UV tolerant paint finish. Equipped with a 15” or 19” LED backlit sunlight readable touch screen display, this industrial computer makes data collection and monitoring easy throughout your rugged application.
- ATEX Zone 2 NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36, ATEX 94/9/EC Compliant
- Class I, Division 2 (Approval Pending)
- NEMA 4X
- Lightweight, Portable and Rugged
- NEMA 4X Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Enclosure with Special UV Tolerant Paint Finish
- Sunlight Readable 15” or 19” LCD with Shatterproof Touch Screen
- Built in Wi-Fi Antennas
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling
- Rugged multi-touch projected capacitive touch screen provides you with the ultimate operator interface
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your mounting needs
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications
Call for the latest SBC features.
- CPU, RAM, and Solid State storage upgrades are available.
- Standard installation of operating systems.
- AC or DC thermo electric heaters available for -40°C operation.
- Battery power supply.
|4123||All-Weather Portable PC w/ AC Power Supply, 15″|
|4126||All-Weather Portable PC w/ AC Power Supply, 19″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit|
|233||Glass-on-glass Resistive Touch Screens|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit|
|247B||Adds i7 CPU with 16GB RAM|
|250||Moves Sealed Connectors to Bottom Gland Plate|
|451||Capacitive Touch Screens|
|796||AC Thermo Electric Heater w/ Thermostat Control|
|813||Change to 24VDC Power Input|
Enclosure & Bezel
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.