Do you need a light and portable industrial computer that can provide reliable performance when you’re on the go, while still being tough enough to withstand the most challenging work environments? If so, you need to take a closer look at the Rigmate 4120 from Daisy Data Displays, Inc.
Weighing only 19 lbs. (25 lbs. for the larger unit), the Rigmate 4120 is easy to transport to, from and around your jobsites. You also get the benefit of a rugged aluminum and carbon fiber enclosure that is engineered to withstand high shock and vibration.
Standard Rigmate 4120 Features
The Rigmate 4120 includes an active matrix, transflective LED backlit, sunlight-readable 15” or 19” LCD panel featuring a shatterproof, easy-to-operate touch screen. This ensures optimal visibility in all types of lighting conditions. Specially designed aluminum fins enable efficient heat transfer and cooling to prevent failure due to excessive heat buildup. The built-in Wi-Fi antenna gives you the freedom to roam around your facility or jobsite while maintaining an internet connection.
Should you choose to stay in one location for an extended period of time, the VESA mounting pattern offers the flexibility to mount the unit in the most suitable manner.
The Rigmate 4120 is ATEX Zone 2 NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36 compatible, and is also built to comply with ATEX 94/9/EC, to ensure safety in your hazardous areas. Class 1, Division 2 approval is pending.
Optional Rigmate 4120 Features
You can also add a number of performance-enhancing options to your Rigmate 4120. These include the standard installation of your operating systems, the addition of AC or DC thermal electric heaters that permit safe, reliable operation in temperatures as low as -40°C, CPU, RAM and solid state storage upgrades and a battery power supply.
Contact Daisy Data Displays, Inc. to learn more about the Rigmate 4120 and to get a no-obligation quote today.
- NEMA 4X rugged aluminum and carbon fiber enclosure with special UV tolerant paint finish designed with your harshest environments in mind.
- ATEX Zone 2 NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36, built to comply with ATEX 94/9/EC, to ensure safety in your hazardous areas. Class 1, Division 2 approval pending.
- Portable, weighing only 19 lbs, yet rugged and durable for harsh environments.
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications.
- Active matrix, Transflective LED backlit sunlight readable 15″ or 19″ LCD panel with shatterproof touch screen provide ultimate user interface in all lighting conditions.
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling.
- Low power 1.91 GHz Intel® Atom™ Quad Core processor allows a fanless design, fully configured with solid state storage, extensive list of I/O ports. This computer is designed to meet your demanding applications while operating at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Rugged multi-touch projected capacitive touch screen provides you with the ultimate operator interface.
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your mounting needs.
- Wi-Fi antenna give you the freedom to be mobile and still connected to the internet.
- CPU, RAM, and Solid State storage upgrades are available.
- Standard installation of operating systems.
- AC or DC thermo electric heaters available for -40°C operation.
- Battery power supply.
|4123||All-Weather Portable PC w/ AC Power Supply, 15″|
|4126||All-Weather Portable PC w/ AC Power Supply, 19″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit|
|233||Glass-on-glass Resistive Touch Screens|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit|
|247B||Adds i7 CPU with 16GB RAM|
|250||Moves Sealed Connectors to Bottom Gland Plate|
|451||Capacitive Touch Screens|
|796||AC Thermo Electric Heater w/ Thermostat Control|
|813||Change to 24VDC Power Input|
Enclosure & Bezel
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.